Premier League - 2020/2021

Login or Register to Join ProEleven Discussions, Debates and more...

Atul KM

Professional
Staff member
Our growth is massively dependent on the upcoming transfer window. If the right signings aren't made, we'll be straight back to finishing outside top 4 instead of challenging for the title.

Atul KM

Professional
Staff member
Liverpool have already started making their signings, Abramovich will make sure tuchel gets backed properly and baldy will be given another 200 million to splash. If we're not signing our targets I might go bald watching us next season.

Atul KM

Professional
Staff member
Anyways, big up Chelsea. I'd like to thank them for stopping this "great" City side from winning (forget about the quadruple or treble or even the poundland treble) even the double.
Although they did win the poundland double.

Atul KM

Professional
Staff member
Anyways, big up Chelsea. I'd like to thank them for stopping this "great" City side from winning (forget about the quadruple or treble or even the poundland treble) even the double.
Although they did win the poundland double.
FYI:
•Double = League + FA Cup
•Treble = League + FA Cup + Champions League

No one cares about the Cup which had more sponsors over the past few years than teams winning it.

Atul KM

Professional
Staff member
About Jadon Sancho

• United are interested.
• United are monitoring.
• United are in contact.
• He’s United's priority signing.
• He’ll cost £80m.
• Personal terms, wages and agents fees have been agreed since last year.

I've heard the same thing repeated again and again everyday for the past 3 months.

Atul KM

Professional
Staff member
Manchester United will submit a £75 million bid today for Jadon Sancho which is close to Dortmund's £80 million valuation of him.

[Source - Ketchup 🔟/🔟]

Atul KM

Professional
Staff member
Anyone else wondering why Salah and Son didn't make the PFA player of the year shortlist ahead of De Bruyne and Foden?

Atul KM

Professional
Staff member
De Bruyne's PR deserves some award tbh. They've managed to make him look like one of the best performers in the league when he barely played half the season

Atul KM

Professional
Staff member
Player who deserved this award over Kevin De Bruyne without any argument:

Harry Kane
Bruno Fernandes
Ruben Dias
Ilkay Gundogan
Mohammed Salah
Son Heung-min
Jack Grealish
Tomas Soucek
Luke Shaw
Joao Cancelo

Kevin De Bruyne played only 58% of the available PL minutes for the 20/21 season.

We might as well add Van Dijk into the PFA team of the year.

Atul KM

Professional
Staff member
Just realised IF we sign Varane and he gets a dodgy VAR decision in his favour he's gonna be called Raphael VARane

Atul KM

Professional
Staff member
If England do go all the way in the Euros then that means Rashford won't be fit for the opening few weeks of the season as he'd need rest due to the surgery he'll undergo after the Euros.
That could mean we'll see Sancho on the left wing and Greenwood on the right for the start of the season.
Once Rashford is back fully fit it'll be him on the left and Sancho on the right.